- Definition of specific work flows and methods, development of a dynamic and flexible framework, focussed on operational needs in disaster management;
- Optimize technical and operational coordination of emergency situations at regional level;
- Development of training methods for the responsible personnel in disaster management structures: economic operators, public institutions and local administration;
- Creating complex disaster scenarios for the training of specialists in the field of emergency situations;
- Organization and use of resources in a safe and efficient manner.
- Video Wall Samsung DM48D;
- Audio-Video Conference Terminal AVer EVC300.
- Research Autolaboratory
Assessment Monitoring and Response: radiationdetector; chemicals detectors; portable forecast kit; equipment for marking contaminated area; equipment for chemical and biological protection; NBC protective masks with filter cartridge; equipment for samples prelevation; video surveillance and recording system; data and voice system by VSAT satellite; video Conferencing System; night vision device; rugged laptop for use in vehicles.