- Identification and testing the technical devices for disaster-response;
- Methods of organization and coordination of the important points of response in the affected areas;
- Methods of investigation of the areas affected by disasters using specific technical equipment;
- Composing and training a team of support and response to disasters;
- Improving the standard operating procedures for multi-service response.
- Mobile laboratory for water testing-determination: ammonium, nitrate, nitrite, pH, phosphate, biochemical CBO oxygen consumption in water (BOD);
- Equipment for people detection:motion detection up to 10m, breathing up to 6m, wireless 30m;
- Decontamination kit - equipment for personal decontamination with accessories;
- Detector buried metals: 28 of simultaneous frequencies, between 1,5 and 100 khz - Full Band Spectrum (FBS).