- Development of a systematic risk assessment methodology for economical operators;
- Identifying and developing a unique inventory for SEVESO operators in Romania;
- Identifying, assessing and prioritizing risks in the region;
- Creating a system for monitoring of hazardous materials transportation in order to ensure appropriate and operative interventions in case of accidents;
- Creating emergency management studies for transborder industrial accidents involving dangerous substances;
- Development and testing of methods and algorithms to combine spatial data from different data sources (remote sensing, cartographic documents, terrestrial observation systems).
- Risk assessment studies;
- Safety reports and emergency plans;
- Chemical accident effects and consequences modeling and simulation;
- Atmospheric dispersion modeling and simulation for different pollutants;
- Soil and groundwater pollution modeling and simulation;
- Training activities for specialists from authorities responsible for disaster management .