- Mathematic modeling using various software specific to the laminar and turbulent flows, CFD (Ansys CFD) or Open Foam software;
- Numerical and statistical simulations, model optimization, predictive studies and prognoses;
- Analysis and development of domain specific languages;
- Modeling of complex applications with implications in disaster management;
- Development of scenarios which are similar to real situations, which will result in more efficient solutions for disasters situations;
- Creating virtual scenarios in disaster simulation;
- Modeling of torrents, floods and flash-floods, dam failure situations, landslides, waste heaps stability, fires and explosions;
- Modeling of forest fire propagation.