MULTIPARAMETRIC SYSTEM FOR WINE MONITORING FERMENTATION (SENS-WINE)
The general objective of the project consists in the combination of three analytical systems (a multiparametric flow analysis system based on enzymatic biosensors for monitoring of alcoholic and lactic must fermentations: mineralogical and geochemical investigations of soil from vineries and detection of heavy metals from soil and winemaking relevant matrices – grapes, must and wine) providing a complete solution adaptable to the specificity of winemaker from various European countries, each one with different domestic market and background.
Duration of the project:
- National Institute of Research and Development for Biological Sciences – Project coordinator
- Babeş-Bolyai University of Cluj-Napoca – Faculty of Environmental Science and Engineering – Project partner P1
- University Politehnica of Bucharest – Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Information Technology - Project partner P2
- Ceprocim S.A. – Project partner P3
- Dissemination of results in papers (ISI journals) and participations to international conferences.
- Experimental model realized by all partners.