Student Field Work and Profesional Orientation From the Perspective of Cooperation and Partnership Development With Potential Employers – Enviropractica
The general objective of this project is to increase the capacity of insertion on labor market for 355 students enrolled in the national education system at bachelor level (255) and master level (100) in the Faculty of Environmental Science and Engineering, BabeÈ™-Bolyai University Cluj-Napoca.
This aim was obtained by increasing the quality of the counselling and professional orientation services for 355 students and by developing work abilities within student field work for 140 students, in order to obtain the transition from education to an active life.
Duration of the project:
- Project co-financed from the European Social Fund through the Sectorial Operational Programme Human Resources Development 2007 - 2013
- Babes-Bolyai University of Cluj-Napoca, Romania – project coordinator
- S.C. I.C.P.E. BistriÈ›a S.A. – project partner
- Counselling and professional orientation of a target group consisting of 355 students in the Faculty of Environmental Science and Engineering.
- The coordination of field work for students in partner institutions.
- Signing of 26 field work agreements with institutions and companies in the field of environmental protection.
- Study for monitoring the insertion of students on labor market.