Disaster Risk Assessment at national level (RoRISK) – SIPOCA 30
The first disaster risk assessment at national level, including impact assessment on human, social, economic and environmental factors. The aim of the projects is to develop a national disaster risk assessment methodology and to analyze 10 risk sectors specific to Romania (floods, earthquakes, land-slides, droughts, forest fires, major industrial accidents, transportation accidents involving dangerous materials, nuclear, biological).
Babes-Bolyai University is responsible with the risks of major industrial accidents and transportation accidents involving dangerous material.
Duration of the project:
- 2016 - 2017
- European Social Fund.
- General Inspectorate for Emergency Situations – Project coordinator;
- Babes-Bolyai University of Cluj-Napoca, Romania – Project partner;
- Ministry of Environment, Water bodies and Forestry - Project partner;
- National Research and Development Institute for Pedology, Agrochemistry and Environment Protection – Project partner;
- National Research and Development Institute “Marin Dracea” for Silviculture – Project partner;
- Technical University of Civil Engineering Bucharest - Project partner;
- National Research and Development Institute for Civil Engineering, Urbanism and Sustainable Territorial Development “Urban Incerc” - Project partner;
- National Institute of Research and Development for Earth Physics;
- Institute of Geography - Romanian Academy;
- Babeş-Bolyai University;
- Nuclear Agency and for Radioactive Waste;
- National Institute of Public Health;
- National Sanitary Veterinary and Food Safety Authority;
- Institute of Sociology - Romanian Academy;
- Institute for Economic Forecasting.
- Methodology for Risk Analysis;
- Exposure and vulnerability analyses and maps;
- Probability and impact assessment;
- Risc results and mitigation;
- Detailed description of scenario;
- Selection of scenarios with impact of national level;
- Base portal according of INSPIRE Directive;
- Hazards assessment and hazard maps.