THE DEVELOPMENT AND THE OPTIMIZATION OF THE POROUS CERAMICS MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY USED IN HORTICULTURE - CERAM-F
The purpose of this project is to increase the performance and competitiveness of the economic agent (Chemi Ceramic F LTD Sf. Gheorghe), using the existing expertise of the public organizations partners in this project (UBB and INCDCP - ICECHIM) for the development and optimization of the modern technology of macro-porous ceramics production, in order to obtain products with increased nutrient load and a significant bio-stimulant effect due to gradual release of soluble silicon.
The specific objectives of the project: • The transfer of knowledge from UBB and INCDCP - ICECHIM to the economic agent, in order to optimize the production technology of the macro-porous ceramics for obtaining products with high nutrient load (ionic) and a significant bio-stimulant effect; • Strengthening the cooperation between UBB, INCDCP - ICECHIM and Chemi Ceramic F and strengthen the practical training of students for developing a system for quality assurance of porous ceramics with high nutrient load and bio-stimulant effect; • The development of the researchers entrepreneurial skills through substantiation based on the results scientific of the marketing strategy / communication of the products with high nutrient load and bio-stimulant effect.
Duration of the project:
- Babeș-Bolyai University of Cluj-Napoca – Project coordinator
- The National Institute for Research & Development in Chemistry and Petrochemistry from Bucharest – Project partner
- Chemi Ceramic F from Sfântu Gheorghe – Project partner
- The successful implementation of the project will have a significant impact on the economic agent Chemi Ceramic F, in whose development strategy is the increasing market share as regards the products of horticultural use;
- The project will also have an impact on performance increasing of economic agents, users of macroporous ceramics with nutrients and bio stimulants, especially on the fruit and vegetable producers.
- The project will provide a framework for strengthening the practical training of master and Ph.D. students from the science and engineering environment areas, contributing to the development of the involved researchers’ entrepreneurial skills;
- The project will increase the cooperation between UBB, INCDCP - ICECHIM and economic agent. The cooperation will continue even after the project ends.