Faculty of Environmental Science and Engineering - Research Institute for Sustainability and Disaster Management based on High Performance Computing (ISUMADECIP)
National University of Public Services, Hungary
Department for Emergency Situations within the Ministry of Internal Affairs
CLEMS – ECO-Innovation Cluster for Sustainable Environment
APELL National Center for Disaster Management Foundation CN APELL – RO
S.C. ICPE Bistrita S.A.
see also the:
Organising Committee and the Program Committee.
Trainers: Invited lecturers from the international civil protection system
Director of the Summer School: Prof. Eng. Alexandru Ozunu, PhD.
Disaster risk management - Theory & Concepts
Disaster response management and coordination
The role of civil society in emergency situations
Exercise design and preparation
Exercise in field (48 hours exercise with tents and Base of Operations)
In order to apply for the Summer School, you must provide the following:
Registration form in word format
CV in English
Certificate to prove you are a student/employee
Letter of recommendation from an expert in the field/teacher
The summer school will involve outdoor activities (2 nights in tents) and therefore you are kindly asked to have proper equipment (boots, warm clothes, tents, sleeping bags). The language of the summer school is English.
The summer school is assigned 4 ECTS (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System) credits.
The participation fee (excluding transportation) will be 100 EUR (or equivalent in lei). Transportation costs will be covered by the participants.
The participation fee can be paid to the following registration link by 17th of August 2017 https://plati.ubbcluj.ro/en/Event/Details/36
Submission deadline: 30 June 2017 (via e-mail at email@example.com)
Evaluation period: 1-14 July 2017
Results: 17 July 2017
More details on: isumadecip.institute.ubbcluj.ro
For more details on the previous event: http://isumadecip.institute.ubbcluj.ro/index.php?page=static&pageid=139
1. 12th International Conference on Environmental Legislation, Safety Engineering and Disaster Management, on 17-19 May 2018, in Cluj-Napoca, Romania. http://elsedima.conference.ubbcluj.ro/
2. 10th International Conference “CRISIS MANAGEMENT DAYS” on 24 - 26 May 2017 in Terme Tuhelj, Croatia. http://dku.hr/2016/10/28/crisis-management-days-24-25-and-26-may-2017-conference-topic-security-environment-and-challenges-of-crisis-management/?lang=en
3. Central and Eastern European Conference on Health and the Environment on 10-14 April 2016, in Prague, Czech Republic. http://www.ceeche.org/
4. International Laser Conference June 25-30, 2017, Bucharest, Romania, http://ilrc28.inoe.ro/about/
5. Air and Water Components of the Environment Conference Dedicated To World Meteorological Day and World Water Day, on 17 – 19 03. 2017 in Cluj-Napoca, Romania. http://aerapa.conference.ubbcluj.ro/Engleza/index.htm
6. Academic programs offered through the PreventionWeb portal: http://www.preventionweb.net/academic/list/#hits=20&sortby=default&view=pw&filter=unisdrcontenttype%3A%5E%22Academic+Programmes%22%24